Fashion & Brand Licensing Master Class
Thursday 24th May 2012
The Fashion & Brand Licensing Master Class: The perfect partnership
An educational seminar for businesses bought to you by The Fashion Network and Brand Licensing Europe
TFN and Brand Licensing Europe would like to invite you to an afternoon event discussion the dos and don’ts of brand licensing.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Harvey Jacobson, owner of Jacobson Group
- Zoe Geary, Global Brand Manager, Pele Sports
- Kelvyn Gardner, Managing Director, LIMA UK
- Gareth Jones, Head of Sales at Duck and Cover,
former Fashion Director at Henri Lloyd LTD
Chaired by: Eliot Young, Business Consultant at Fountain Street Ltd;
previously worked with J Lindenberg, Tom Dixon, Paul Smith Ltd
Fashion and brand licensing are globally intertwined with $34 billion of global licensed product sales beginning as fashion brands. Licensing provides companies with a powerful tool set to increase revenue through acquiring new brands and new licenses as well as extending existing brands into new product categories and territories.
As a key player in the fashion world, The Fashion Network, in partnership with Brand Licensing Europe, would like to invite you to attend a complimentary 2 hour educational seminar. Through case studies and panels discussions we address the following questions:
· When do you know when you brand is ready to license?
· Building and maintaining brand equity
· Acquiring an existing licence to work with?
· Which product categories should fashion brands explore?
· What successful examples has there been in fashion?
· What IP properties and brands are retailers looking for in 2012?
· How do you prepare your brand for a licensing deal?
· What are the key steps to a successful licensing arrangement?
The seminar will take place from 3pm till 5pm on 24th May in London.
Dryden Suite, Kingsway Hall Hotel, 66 Great Queen Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2B 5BX
PLEASE NOTE: This event is for businesses ONLY, specifically those involved with brands and suppliers involved or planning to be involved in brand licensing.
For more information or to RSVP contact Shanti on email@example.com
Sat 31st December 2016