Jobs in fashion
Placement / Internship - North West, North West
Placement / Internship
FASHION STUDENT AMBASSODORS WANTED!
The Fashion Network are on the hunt to recruit some amazing students looking to break into the fashion industry!
We are looking for a representative (either on your own or with a friend) to be the Student Ambassador for your university and gain some vital fashion industry experience.
As a student Ambassador your job will be to promote TFN events, so anything from evenings with the media, career talks, product launches and showcases - you’ll be there to spread the word through social media, PR, networking and other avenues.
TFN is connected with some of the industries most powerful fashion people and this is your opportunity to give yourself a leg up the fashion ladder and meet a network of potential career building individuals.
- You’ll be a fashion student with a desire to learn more about the industry.
- You will be an active member of your university.
- You must run a active twitter page and have a good understanding of social media. Running your own blog would be useful.
- Have a friendly and outgoing attitude.
- Be prepared to travel north to attend events.
- Available to work throughout Easter and summer breaks.
You are at a university or collage from across the North. (From Liverpool – Leeds – Wigan – Preston – Sheffield. We’re looking for you!)
Please drop Matthew Cooper and e-mail on email@example.com with the following information.
- University / current course
- Paragraph about you and why you would make a good student ambassador.
- Link to you your twitter page and blog
Deadline: Continuous recruitment
(NOTE we have filled all our positions for students studying at UCLAN Preston)
Please note: This is an unpaid placement, but every ambassador will be given benefits!
Salary: Not specified
Job Added by The Fashion Network
Date Added: 8th February 2012
Closing Date: 8th August 2012
Spring Sample Shop
Sat 22nd June 2013