Jobs in fashion
Designers - Leeds, Yorkshire & Humberside
Assistant Graphic Designer - Leeds
Up to £18,000
Looking for an Assistant Graphic Designer in Leeds with a Graphic Design or fashion degree, and excellent illustration and graphic skills.
Our client is one of the UK's number one independent fashion retailer for men & women. With stores nationwide and a successful web channel, it sells an impressive mix of brands. They are a ibrant and growing company with further plans for expansion over the coming years providing the right person with a great opportunity to progress in their career.
Assistant Graphic Designer - Key Responsibilities:
* Deliver a flow of designs to meet specific briefs set by the graphic designer
* Assist the graphic designer to create designs with a clear understanding of the identity of each brand
* Provide detailed spec sheets directly to suppliers with all relevant information to ensure quick and correct sampling production
* Maintain the design archive for reference by the buying department
Assistant Graphic Designer - Essential Skills / Experience:
* A degree in Graphic Design or similar fashion related subject
* Excellent Illustrator and Photoshop skills
* Strong illustration and graphic skills with the ability to hand draw
* A strong desire to learn and develop new skills
* A keen eye for detail
* A genuine passion for design, retail and fashion
If this sounds like an great opportunity as an Assistant Graphic Designer in Leeds, then please send your CV over to Nicole Houldey firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Salary: Not specified
Job Added by Four Seasons Recruitment
Date Added: 16th February 2012
Closing Date: 16th March 2012