Jobs in fashion
Product Developer - Hertfordshire, South East
My client is a well known supplier to the highstreet and UK value market. They are looking for an experienced Fabric Technologist to join their team. As Fabric Technologist you will be working closely with the Design, Technical, and Production teams to source and control all aspects of the fabric critical path.
Fabric Technologist - The role
* Working with Design,Technical,Production,Pattern Rooms and Buyers
* Liaising with suppliers and mills
* Understand Fabric standards as required by the Major Fashion Multiples
* Sourcing new Fabric suppliers
* Complete test report management
Fabric Technologist - The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience as a Fabric Technologist, sourcing and controlling all aspects of fabric critical path including quality checks, colour corrections etc
* Excellent communication and management skills both upwards and to direct reports
* The ability to troubleshoot and offer top grade solutions from approving pre-production and passing bulk fabric
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity as a Fabric Technologist in more detail, please apply with your CV to Nicole Houldey firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Due to the extremely high volume of applicants for this role we will only be able to contact successful candidates.
Salary: £35000 - £40000
Job Added by Four Seasons Recruitment
Date Added: 16th February 2012
Closing Date: 16th March 2012
Winter Sample Shop
Sat 8th March 2014
TFN Manchester Careers Day
Wed 12th March 2014
Future Devices Event 'High Fashion meets High Technology'
Thu 27th March 2014