Jobs in fashion
- Birmingham, West Midlands
Department Manager - Women's Accessories
Up to £28,000
Are you customer focused, commercially driven and ready to lead from the front? As a Department Manager in this luxury department store, you’ll have autonomy and visibility as you help shape the future of an exceptional store.
If you’re passionate about all aspects of Women’s Accessories and know how to inspire a team to deliver world-class standards, our client can offer you a department that you can call your own. This is a high-profile and hands-on management role as a Department Manager.
Department Manager - The Role:
- You will manage budget, stock and profit
- Ensure that you continue to exceed customer expectations
- As a role model on the shop floor, you’ll coach, give feedback, build morale, roll out initiatives, and make recommendations on merchandising and product presentation
Department Manager - The Candidate:
- Proven retail management experience for a luxury accessories brand
- Requires commercial acumen and creative flair
- Exceptional leadership skills, you’ll know how to deliver results
- This is a fast paced and constantly changing environment so you’ll also need to be flexible and quick to think on your feet
If this Department Manager Role for a Women's Accessories brand in a Luxury Department Store sounds like you, please apply with your CV to Laura Fahy firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Job Added by Four Seasons Recruitment
Date Added: 29th March 2012
Closing Date: 1st May 2012
London: Wearable Technology in Fashion - Really?
Tue 23rd February 2016
That's My Idea! The IP Talk
Wed 24th February 2016
Ethical & Sustainable Sourcing – What does it all mean?
Wed 16th March 2016