Jobs in fashion
- Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £45,000 + benefits
Looking for a Sales Manager for a luxury department store in West Midlands, Birmingham. If you’re passionate about all aspects of fashion and know how to inspire a team to deliver world-class standards, our client can offer you a department that you can call your own.
Customer focused, commercially driven and ready to lead from the front? As a Sales Manager within this luxury department store, you’ll have autonomy and visibility as you help shape the future of an exceptional store.
Sales Manager - The Role:
- You’ll manage budget, stock and profit
- You will continue to exceed customer expectations
- It’s a high-profile and hands-on management role
- As a role model on the shop floor, you’ll coach, give feedback, build morale, roll out initiatives, and make recommendations on merchandising and product presentation
Sales Manager - The Candidate:
- Proven retail management experience for a fashion brand
- Exceptional leadership skills, you’ll know how to deliver results
- Requires commercial acumen and creative flair
- This is a fast paced and constantly changing environment so you’ll also need to be flexible and quick to think on your feet.
If this Sales Manager Role in a Luxury Department Store sounds like it suits you, please apply with your CV to Laura Fahy email@example.com immediately.
Job Added by Four Seasons Recruitment
Date Added: 29th March 2012
Closing Date: 1st May 2012
London: Wearable Technology in Fashion - Really?
Tue 23rd February 2016
That's My Idea! The IP Talk
Wed 24th February 2016
Ethical & Sustainable Sourcing – What does it all mean?
Wed 16th March 2016