Jobs in fashion
Placement / Internship - Manchester,
Placement / Internship
Fashion Editorial Assistant - Womenswear
The Fashion Network is looking for a fashion-orientated, enthusiastic and organized individual to take the role of Women’s Fashion Editorial Assistant at their head office in Manchester City Centre.
The duties of Fashion Editorial Assistant will include:
· Assist with organising fashion shoots for the website
· Assembling trend boards and reports
· Assisting in styling and supplying narrative for fashion shoot spreads
· Researching upcoming designer and brands
· Write and producing editorial interviews and feature articles with designers and brand owners
The role will see successful applicants liaising with key figures in the fashion industry and supplying editorial content for our online site. Successful applicants should have a key interest in women’s fashion, emerging designers and current collections and aspire to work in styling, writing and marketing the creative services we provide for fashion designers and brands.
Starting ASAP. Send a CV and covering letter and any examples of work to email@example.com to apply.
Salary: Not specified
Job Added by Fashion Net
Date Added: 19th April 2012
Closing Date: 2nd May 2012
Sat 31st December 2016