Jobs in fashion
Placement / Internship - Manchester, North West (United Kingdom)
Placement / Internship
Fashion Editorial Assistant - Menswear
The Fashion Network is looking for a fashion-orientated, enthusiastic and organized individual to take the role of Men’s Fashion Editorial Assistant at their head office in Manchester City Centre.
The duties of Fashion Editorial Assistant will include:
· organising fashion shoots for our clientele
· assembling trend boards for fashion shoots
· assisting in styling and supplying narrative for fashion shoot spreads
· researching upcoming designer and brands
· producing editorial interviews and feature articles with designers and brand owners for our online site
The role will see successful applicants liaising with key figures in the fashion industry and supplying editorial content for our online site. Successful applicants should have a key interest in men’s fashion, emerging designers and current collections and aspire to work in styling, writing and marketing the creative services we provide for fashion designers and brands.
Starting ASAP. Send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Salary: Not specified
Job Added by Fashion Network
Date Added: 19th April 2012
Closing Date: 2nd May 2012
Members Event: Chase Paymentech - Optimising Revenues from Online Payments
Tue 14th July 2015
Made in Britain - Who cares?
Wed 29th July 2015
Members Event: Scoop
Sun 2nd August 2015