Jobs in fashion
Graphic Designer - Manchester, North West
· Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
· Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
· Use computer software to generate new images.
· Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
· Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
· Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
Please contact email@example.com directly to apply.
Salary: Not specified
Job Added by Pop Couture
Date Added: 24th April 2012
Closing Date: 31st May 2012
Members Event: Chase Paymentech - Optimising Revenues from Online Payments
Tue 14th July 2015
Made in Britain - Who cares?
Wed 29th July 2015
Members Event: Scoop
Sun 2nd August 2015