Jobs in fashion
Graphic Designer - Manchester, North West
· Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
· Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
· Use computer software to generate new images.
· Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
· Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
· Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly to apply.
Salary: Not specified
Job Added by Pop Couture
Date Added: 24th April 2012
Closing Date: 31st May 2012
Members Event: Distributors and Agents
Tue 20th October 2015
Members Event: ShowTalk the inside track for overseas trade shows
Wed 21st October 2015
Mastering Content Marketing
Wed 28th October 2015