Jobs in fashion
Graphic Designer - Manchester, North West
· Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
· Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
· Use computer software to generate new images.
· Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
· Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
· Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly to apply.
Salary: Not specified
Job Added by Pop Couture
Date Added: 24th April 2012
Closing Date: 31st May 2012
London: Wearable Technology in Fashion - Really?
Tue 23rd February 2016
That's My Idea! The IP Talk
Wed 24th February 2016
Ethical & Sustainable Sourcing – What does it all mean?
Wed 16th March 2016