Jobs in fashion
Graphic Designer - Manchester, North West
· Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
· Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
· Use computer software to generate new images.
· Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
· Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
· Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
Please contact email@example.com directly to apply.
Salary: Not specified
Job Added by Pop Couture
Date Added: 24th April 2012
Closing Date: 31st May 2012
TFN Manchester Careers Day
Wed 12th March 2014
Future Devices Event 'High Fashion meets High Technology'
Thu 27th March 2014
TFN London Careers Day
Wed 7th May 2014