Jobs in fashion
Marketing - Manchester, North West
Fashion PR Executive – PUNK PR
Fashion PR Executive
Location: Manchester Northern Quarter
Salary: Dependent on experience and proof of contacts/strength of proven results
A leading North-West PR agency is looking for a talented Fashion Executive to join its small but very busy team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, self-motivated candidate with a minimum of 1 years experience in fashion PR specifically, looking for a challenging new role at a boutique fast-growing fashion PR agency.
We would need to see a proven track record in generating results (good quantities of press coverage in national titles), managing successful fashion media campaigns and having excellent fashion media and celebrity contacts.
Personal skills & attributes:
• A track record in generating great fashion coverage results across national media
• Proof of strong contacts within media and celebrities/stylists
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of fashion
• Able to work independently and be a great team player
• At least 1 year experience in fashion PR
Please email CV and covering letter to email@example.com Please specify where you saw this advert.
Salary: Not specified
Job Added by PUNK PR
Date Added: 9th May 2012
Closing Date: 9th July 2012
London: Wearable Technology in Fashion - Really?
Tue 23rd February 2016
That's My Idea! The IP Talk
Wed 24th February 2016
Ethical & Sustainable Sourcing – What does it all mean?
Wed 16th March 2016