Jobs in fashion
Graphic Designer - Manchester, North West
A new upcoming on-line womenswear fashion retailer currently has an exciting opportunity for a Digital/Graphic Designer to join the team. This is a fantastic time to join an expanding online business.
This is a key role within the business and the successful candidate will have responsibility for designing, developing, launching and maintaining the website and all other areas of the marketing mix including advertising and email. The role will provide creative, innovative, dynamic and consistent graphics.
• Design and build weekly e-mail marketing campaigns using HTML/CSS and Photoshop (experience in 3mail would be an advantage)
• Design and executing the websites new home page, category home pages, landing pages and site banners
• Design Social Media graphics
• Design digital marketing material; adverts, co-branding promotions, affiliate banners, creating promotional material in support of special offers and products
• Image manipulation / retouching / cut outs
• Design forms converted to PDF for download
• Work with the marketing manager on developing and improving the company brand look and feel
• Liaise closely with colleagues from all departments to produce the best response to creative briefs
Skills and experience
• Proven prior as graphic/digital designer
• Fluent in current graphic design practices and web production software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Fireworks & CAD
• Ability to create superior original designs for the web
• Strong conceptual skills including online user experience concepts & customer journey
• Technical knowledge of how web based technologies apply to the web design such as HTML, FLASH, CSS and Ajax.
• Knowledge of web site structure and functionality (Magento would be an advantage)
• Understanding of branding, layout, colour theory and typography in print and digital media
• Able to manage multitask and to work well under pressure
To apply please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not specified
Job Added by Online Fashion Retailer
Date Added: 15th May 2012
Closing Date: 2nd June 2012
TFN Manchester Careers Day
Wed 12th March 2014
Future Devices Event 'High Fashion meets High Technology'
Thu 27th March 2014
TFN London Careers Day
Wed 7th May 2014