Jobs in fashion
Placement / Internship - Manchester, North West
Placement / Internship
Social Media & Marketing internship
Elvis Jesus Menswear, Manchester City Centre
Fashion forward company Elvis Jesus menswear are looking for a PR & marketing interns to work with the marketing team and assist the company director in formulating and delivering their strategy across all their brands. This is an ideal opportunity to work direct with senior level staff and gain valuable experience on real life briefs and projects in Manchester City Centre.
There is two positions available and you will work together on campaigns as a team.
This position it is an unpaid full-time internship for at least 6-12 months based in Manchester. During this period the company will supply travel and subsistence. At the end of the placement your performance will be reviewed and if you have proven good results a job role will be offered.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to work on their own initiative (essential)
- Have experience on all social media channels & blogs
- A results driven individual
- Hardworking ' can do' attitude
- An understanding of Elvis Jesus & brands tone of voice
- Retail experience (desirable but not essential)
- Be able to write blogs & press releases (essential)
- Experience with photo shop
- Be able to coordinate a weekly progress report
In order to shortlist for the interview stage all applicants will be required to submit a short project in order to demonstrate their ability and understanding of marketing .
Present an idea on an exciting viral that showcases the brand, 'Elvis Jesus'.
-Research Elvis Jesus to understand the audience / brand tone of voice
- Think out of the box
- Use juxtaposition / nothing obvious
-Connect with our audience
- Gets people talking
Here are some virals we like:
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Closing date 5th July
**The position is for immediate start**
Job Added by Elvis Jesus
Date Added: 20th June 2012
Closing Date: 5th July 2013