Jobs in fashion
- Birmingham, West Midlands
Senior Manager - Department Store
Salary of up to £45,000
We are looking for an experienced Senior Managers to join this fashion & beauty department store based in Birmingham.
My client is one of the UK's leading fashion destinations that is renowned for excitement and innovation throughout the store.
Senior Manager - The Candidate:
* Previous experience in a luxury sales environment managing a large team of sales staff
* Previous experience working with luxury ladies wear or within a luxury fashion/beauty department
* Have the business acumen and commerciality to act as a store ambassador
* Extremely commercially aware and sales driven
* Inspiring team management style
* Ability to prioritise and multi-task
* Strong analytical skills
* Ability to problem solve
Senior Manager - The Role:
* To drive team performance of their department and team by reviewing sales, service levels and stock loss
* To promote excellent standards of dress code and act as a role model
* Own and monitor area sales and profit plan and deliver appropriate action to maximise performance
* To communicate the sales targets and KPI's and ensure that your teams understand their role in delivery
* To monitor product performance and availability and provide feedback to senior managers and Buying and Merchandising
* To plan for promotional and key trading events ensuring that teams are fully briefed and that the area is ready to trade
* To build, develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and concession partners
* To manage stock loss in your area
* To build, develop and maintain relationships with key members of the business
Senior Manager - The Package:
* Salary up to £40k + bonus
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity as a Senor Sales Manager in Birmingham in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately.
Job Added by Four Seasons Recruitment
Date Added: 9th July 2012
Closing Date: 8th August 2012
London: Wearable Technology in Fashion - Really?
Tue 23rd February 2016
That's My Idea! The IP Talk
Wed 24th February 2016
Ethical & Sustainable Sourcing – What does it all mean?
Wed 16th March 2016