Jobs in fashion
- Liverpool, North East
Brand Specialist – Makeup Brand
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Brand Specialist for a makeup and cosmetics brand based in Liverpool, Merseyside.
This stylish, minimal, fresh and funky makeup brand are seeking a passionate, experienced Beauty Brand Specialist to join their team.
Brand Specialist – The Role:
Within the role you will:
• Ensure day to day operational requirements of the store and counter are being met effectively
• Have the industry knowledge and a passion for the brand
• Consistently achieve brand and sales objectives
• Develop and maintain strong client relationships
• Be responsible for sales and figure analysis as well as store reporting
• Maintain optimal stock levels at all times
• Supervise the part time Sales Consultant
• Train and induct new staff members
• Develop brand awareness within stores
• Be self motivated, driven and have a creative flair
Brand Specialist – The Candidate:
You will have:
• Substantial experience at Supervisor or management level within the beauty industry with a proven track record of driving sales
• Effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills
• Drive to achieve business objectives
• The ability to work independently as well as with a team
• Outstanding customer service
• A motivated, enthusiastic, dynamic, and energetic approach to work
Brand Specialist – The Package:
• Up to £22,000 per annum
If you think you fit the criteria above and would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity working with an exciting and growing brand, please apply with your CV immediately.
Salary: £18000 - £20000
Job Added by Four Seasons Recruitment
Date Added: 13th August 2012
Closing Date: 31st August 2012
London: Wearable Technology in Fashion - Really?
Tue 23rd February 2016
That's My Idea! The IP Talk
Wed 24th February 2016
Ethical & Sustainable Sourcing – What does it all mean?
Wed 16th March 2016