Jobs in fashion
Designers - MANCHESTER, North West (UK)
P a r i s i a n
We are importers of casual knitted & woven/denim fashion separates for the volume 16-30 age category ladies fashion sector, supplying major high street multiples. As part of our rapid expansion, we are seeking to fill the following vacancies:
The ideal candidate should have:
- A keen commercial awareness and capability of forecasting & identifying high street trends.
- The ability to translate catwalk themes.
- The ability to produce concept &colour story boards when required
- Excellent communication skills to liase with both customers and overseas factories & the ability to produce detailed off shore design packs.
- Placement print/embroidery development.
- PC knowledge, including Corel draw /illustrator & Adobe photoshop ; and be able to work on various other CAD packages
- Suitable applicant will have a minimum of four years experience in a similar position with a similar company & have worked with high street multiples & have excellent presentation • communication skills
- Proven track record of producing commercially viable designs specifically in casual separates
Salary negotiable subject to experience. Please forward CV & salary expectations to: Enquiries@parisian.co.uk or Fax to : 0161 833 9537
Salary: Not specified
Job Added by PARISIAN CLOTHING
Date Added: 6th September 2010
Closing Date: 1st November 2010
TFN Manchester Careers Day
Wed 12th March 2014
Future Devices Event 'High Fashion meets High Technology'
Thu 27th March 2014
TFN London Careers Day
Wed 7th May 2014