Jobs in fashion
Designers - MANCHESTER, North West (UK)
P a r i s i a n
We are importers of casual knitted & woven/denim fashion separates for the volume 16-30 age category ladies fashion sector, supplying major high street multiples. As part of our rapid expansion, we are seeking to fill the following vacancies:
The ideal candidate should have:
- A keen commercial awareness and capability of forecasting & identifying high street trends.
- The ability to translate catwalk themes.
- The ability to produce concept &colour story boards when required
- Excellent communication skills to liase with both customers and overseas factories & the ability to produce detailed off shore design packs.
- Placement print/embroidery development.
- PC knowledge, including Corel draw /illustrator & Adobe photoshop ; and be able to work on various other CAD packages
- Suitable applicant will have a minimum of four years experience in a similar position with a similar company & have worked with high street multiples & have excellent presentation • communication skills
- Proven track record of producing commercially viable designs specifically in casual separates
Salary negotiable subject to experience. Please forward CV & salary expectations to: Enquiries@parisian.co.uk or Fax to : 0161 833 9537
Salary: Not specified
Job Added by PARISIAN CLOTHING
Date Added: 6th September 2010
Closing Date: 1st November 2010
Trend Presentation 2015
Thu 9th October 2014
Fashion and Lifestyle Exhibition
Sat 11th October 2014
TFN Job Fair & Careers Day in association with Drapers
Wed 15th October 2014