Jobs in fashion
Technologist / QA - Lancashire, North West
Technologist / QA
We are currently looking for a highly experienced ladieswear Senior Technologist / Technical Manager.
You will have a min of 7 years hands on experience of managing a small team, working closely with Designers and off shore factories to achieve the highest quality standards required for our product.
• Extensive hands on experience of manufacturing structured and unstructured Ladies to the exacting standards demanded from our high profile customers.
• Good knowledge of pattern construction and grading in order to be able to diagnose problems.
• The ability to demonstrate methods of make up
• Excellent communication skills in order to liaise with Customers and our overseas factories, thereby ensuring the smooth running of our critical paths.
• Excellent organiser and to be computer literate in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel in order to manage and record data during the day to day functions within Design & Development Department.
• Knowledge of sealing procedures.
• Time management and the ability to prioritise workload.
A Willingness to travel both in UK and overseas.
For further details call Angela today on 07881 520 720 or email cv.
Salary: £28000 - £40000
Job Added by Angela Harper Resourcing
Date Added: 10th November 2010
Closing Date: 9th December 2010