Jobs in fashion
Quality Controllers - Lancashire, North West
We are currently looking for a highly experienced ladieswear Senior Technologist / Technical Manager.
You will have a min of 7 years hands on experience of managing a small team, working closely with Designers and off shore factories to achieve the highest quality standards required for our product.
• Extensive hands on experience of manufacturing structured and unstructured Ladies to the exacting standards demanded from our high profile customers.
• Good knowledge of pattern construction and grading in order to be able to diagnose problems.
• The ability to demonstrate methods of make up
• Excellent communication skills in order to liaise with Customers and our overseas factories, thereby ensuring the smooth running of our critical paths.
• Excellent organiser and to be computer literate in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel in order to manage and record data during the day to day functions within Design & Development Department.
• Knowledge of sealing procedures.
• Time management and the ability to prioritise workload.
A Willingness to travel both in UK and overseas.
For further details call Angela today on 07881 520 720 or email cv.
Salary: £28000 - £40000
Job Added by Angela Harper Resourcing
Date Added: 10th November 2010
Closing Date: 9th December 2010
TFN Manchester Careers Day
Wed 12th March 2014
Future Devices Event 'High Fashion meets High Technology'
Thu 27th March 2014
TFN London Careers Day
Wed 7th May 2014