Jobs in fashion
Designers - Cheshire, North West
Our Client a well known and very successful supplier is currently looking for a Senior Designer with experience in design of garment, graphics and branding techniques in a busy design office. Previous knowledge of the clothing / sportswear industry is essential.
The successful candidate will be motivated, articulate and have a competent working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office applications.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Range design.
- Managing the design schedule - capacity and resource.
- Deliver from concept to salesman’s samples.
- Communicating on a daily basis with the designers, merchandisers and sales team.
- Product development – patterns / size charts.
- Production artwork / packs for suppliers.
- Reporting to the Production Manager on daily basis.
Essential working knowledge:
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Adobe Illustrator CS4
- Adobe Photoshop
- Previous experience within the clothing / sportswear industry
Salary: £22000 - £25000
Job Added by Angela Harper Resourcing
Date Added: 23rd November 2010
Closing Date: 10th December 2010
Members Event: Distributors and Agents
Tue 20th October 2015
Members Event: ShowTalk the inside track for overseas trade shows
Wed 21st October 2015
Mastering Content Marketing
Wed 28th October 2015