Jobs in fashion
Designers - Cheshire, North West
Our Client a well known and very successful supplier is currently looking for a Senior Designer with experience in design of garment, graphics and branding techniques in a busy design office. Previous knowledge of the clothing / sportswear industry is essential.
The successful candidate will be motivated, articulate and have a competent working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office applications.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Range design.
- Managing the design schedule - capacity and resource.
- Deliver from concept to salesman’s samples.
- Communicating on a daily basis with the designers, merchandisers and sales team.
- Product development – patterns / size charts.
- Production artwork / packs for suppliers.
- Reporting to the Production Manager on daily basis.
Essential working knowledge:
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Adobe Illustrator CS4
- Adobe Photoshop
- Previous experience within the clothing / sportswear industry
Salary: £22000 - £25000
Job Added by Angela Harper Resourcing
Date Added: 23rd November 2010
Closing Date: 10th December 2010
TFN Manchester Careers Day
Wed 12th March 2014
Future Devices Event 'High Fashion meets High Technology'
Thu 27th March 2014
TFN London Careers Day
Wed 7th May 2014