Jobs in fashion
Quality Controllers - Cheshire, North West
Experienced Garment Technologist / Product Developer
To work closely with Designers and Merchandiser on a daily basis and with Marketing department when required.
To approve and fit garments to required standards for our main brand and sub-brands.
- Produce initial size /design technical specifications in conjunction with designers.
- Ensure block and grade rules are correct & communicate with team if any changes are made.
- Ensure all correct samples are available for meetings in terms of styling, fit & made in the correct fabric when available, by chasing factories directly
- Update specs for salesman samples and production, comments to be made on style and measurers, communicate to factories
- Approve bulk approval samples and fabrics and accessories.
- Sealing all samples
- Testing of garments and trims using resources in-house and liaising with external labs.
- Approval of lab dips.
- Ensure bulk production is according to original design spec for style and measures.
- To be responsible for all samples and production from specific factories.
- Continue to monitor blocks are correct & update where necessary, ensuring office and factories are made aware of changes.
- Ensure all samples for photography are available in colours requested.
- Work with and maintain critical path system.
- Undertake trips to visit suppliers as and when required.
Salary: £22000 - £27000
Job Added by Angela Harper Resourcing
Date Added: 10th January 2011
Closing Date: 10th March 2011