Jobs in fashion
Visual Merchandiser - South, London
|The Area Creative Manager reports to the Senior Creative working closely with:|
· The field management teams to make sure that all brand values and stores are represented consistently at the highest standards
· The store management teams ensuring all visual & commercial directives are followed to drive sales and profitability
· Store Sales Managers to decide on layout, implementation of merchandising guidelines
· To be responsible for the presentation standards and display of all products and equipment in stores throughout their area.
· Create store specific VM concepts with a clear awareness of current fashion trends tempered by a strong vision of our Brand parameters in their dedicated area.
· Ensure brand integrity is maintained at all times with use of graphics and equipment.
· To support in organising the model store set up and support all new store openings at area and regional level.
· Liaise with all related head office teams on VM layout, implementation of merchandising guidelines and feedback new ideas.
· Conduct daily and weekly floor walks to maintain standards and brand identity.
· To issue regular commercial window and mannequin guidelines to drive footfall and sales
· To work with the Senior Creative Manager on delivering seasonally promotional window campaigns and sale periods driving footfall and sales
· Drive the window implementation or window direction
· Reacts and feedback to SCM comments on in season to determine need for visual updates to presentation executes and creates guidelines appropriately
· To coach the store sales teams on brand expectations and values to be implemented through the store visit process
· To coach store teams to understand the brand visual guidelines throughout the visit process.
Salary: Not specified
Job Added by Bench
Date Added: 24th February 2011
Closing Date: 21st March 2011
London: Wearable Technology in Fashion - Really?
Tue 23rd February 2016
That's My Idea! The IP Talk
Wed 24th February 2016
Ethical & Sustainable Sourcing – What does it all mean?
Wed 16th March 2016