Jobs in fashion
Visual Merchandiser - South, London
|The Area Creative Manager reports to the Senior Creative working closely with:|
· The field management teams to make sure that all brand values and stores are represented consistently at the highest standards
· The store management teams ensuring all visual & commercial directives are followed to drive sales and profitability
· Store Sales Managers to decide on layout, implementation of merchandising guidelines
· To be responsible for the presentation standards and display of all products and equipment in stores throughout their area.
· Create store specific VM concepts with a clear awareness of current fashion trends tempered by a strong vision of our Brand parameters in their dedicated area.
· Ensure brand integrity is maintained at all times with use of graphics and equipment.
· To support in organising the model store set up and support all new store openings at area and regional level.
· Liaise with all related head office teams on VM layout, implementation of merchandising guidelines and feedback new ideas.
· Conduct daily and weekly floor walks to maintain standards and brand identity.
· To issue regular commercial window and mannequin guidelines to drive footfall and sales
· To work with the Senior Creative Manager on delivering seasonally promotional window campaigns and sale periods driving footfall and sales
· Drive the window implementation or window direction
· Reacts and feedback to SCM comments on in season to determine need for visual updates to presentation executes and creates guidelines appropriately
· To coach the store sales teams on brand expectations and values to be implemented through the store visit process
· To coach store teams to understand the brand visual guidelines throughout the visit process.
Salary: Not specified
Job Added by Bench
Date Added: 24th February 2011
Closing Date: 21st March 2011
TFN Manchester Careers Day
Wed 12th March 2014
Future Devices Event 'High Fashion meets High Technology'
Thu 27th March 2014
TFN London Careers Day
Wed 7th May 2014