Jobs in fashion
Designers - Manchester, North West
ASSISTNAT MENSWEAR DESIGNER
Our clients reputation is very strong in the menswear branded market. They are looking for an Assistant Menswear Designer who is creative and commercial to join the team. You will have 1-2 years experience within industry, working within a trend lead role where brand identity is key.
The role will involve the below duties:
• To deliver highest standard of CAD drawings
• Assist the designer to create designs with a clear understanding of the pricing theory of the brand
• Research of the market, including high street and niche retailers, websites, trade fairs and catwalks to develop the departments strategy
• Provide detailed spec sheets directly to our suppliers with all relevant information to ensure quick and correct sampling and production
• Maintain the design archive for reference by the buying department
• Develop an understanding of supplier’s abilities of specific factories
Please sen your cv and cads to email@example.com
Salary: £18000 - £22000
Job Added by In Focus Recruitment
Date Added: 19th April 2011
Closing Date: 26th May 2011
London: Wearable Technology in Fashion - Really?
Tue 23rd February 2016
That's My Idea! The IP Talk
Wed 24th February 2016
Ethical & Sustainable Sourcing – What does it all mean?
Wed 16th March 2016