Jobs in fashion
- North West England, North West
Our client is a successful apparel and accessories company who are looking for an experienced Fabric Developer to join the development team in order to ensure all fabrics are cost effective and are manufactured to a high quality so returns are kept to a minimum. The ideal candidate will have a strong commercial eye and be forward thinking in order to ensure development is in line with future trends.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting Senior Fabric Technologist taking fabric through from design/development to production
- Meeting brief from design.
- Interpreting design brief at cost effective level.
- Developing fabrics to meet Company requirements.
- Responsible for the day to day running of area
- Ensuring manufacturing costs are kept to a minimum whilst maintaining brand identity
- Ensuring quality levels of sampling and bulk are maintained
- Maintaining the flow and quality of information between the design team, garment technologists and suppliers.
Salary: £25000 - £28000
Job Added by In Focus Recruitment
Date Added: 19th April 2011
Closing Date: 12th May 2011
Trend Presentation 2015
Thu 9th October 2014
Fashion and Lifestyle Exhibition
Sat 11th October 2014
TFN Job Fair & Careers Day in association with Drapers
Wed 15th October 2014