Jobs in fashion
Buyers - Yorkshire, Yorkshire & Humberside (UK)
Buyers - Ladieswear
An expanding multi-channel fashion retailer is seeking experienced Ladieswear Buyers to be responsible for the sourcing, development and selection of a range of ladieswear products.
This role is pivotal in the success of their growing department reporting into the Head of Buying.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyse sales data and customer buying patterns
- Keeping up to date with market trends and reacting to changes
- Regular competitor analysis of price and offer
- Travelling to the Far East and European destinations to source the best possible products and prices.
- Competitive shopping
- Working with design and QA to ensure the best possible quality and fit is achieved
To be considered candidates will need to have a wealth of ladieswear buying experience; being in control of your own womenswear range from another leading high street or mail order retailer.
You will have the ability to cope with the pressure of meeting demanding targets and working to tight deadlines, commercially aware with excellent influencing skills.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Q82176 in the subject line
Salary: £30000 - £40000
Job Added by Quest Search & Selection
Date Added: 11th May 2011
Closing Date: 30th June 2011