Jobs in fashion
Designers - Manchester, North West (Manchester)
DESIGNER TEAM LEADER
Design and assist in development of all apparel ranges from lifestyle to sportwear kits.
- Design involves:-
- Brief from Sales or Brand.
- Create designs within 2 weeks based on this in some instances there is no design involved, just a redraw.
- Entering CADs onto company software system
- Producing Graphics – ideas through to print files.
- Obtaining Internal approvals.
- Obtaining Brand approvals.
- Understanding and applying related FA and League regulations.
- Producing Sales artwork for Customer sign off.
- Producing Production artwork for Supplier manufacture.
- Assisting development involves:-
- Working with Product Development team on design amends.
- Create branding positions.
- Getting Embroidery disks punched.
- Put production artwork pack together for factories.
- Entering BOM details onto company software system.
- Manage schedule for all designers in the team.
- Manage the design department event / activity planner for all ranges.
- Liaising with PD in development stages.
- Lab Dip checking for approval to Merchandisers.
- Sponsor submit checking for approvals to Merchandisers.
- Pantone swatch orders.
- Printer management of servicing and replacement of cartridges and consumables.
Salary: £21000 - £25000
Job Added by Angela Harper Resourcing Ltd
Date Added: 20th May 2011
Closing Date: 20th July 2011