Jobs in fashion
Designers - Manchester, North West (Manchester)
DESIGNER TEAM LEADER
Design and assist in development of all apparel ranges from lifestyle to sportwear kits.
- Design involves:-
- Brief from Sales or Brand.
- Create designs within 2 weeks based on this in some instances there is no design involved, just a redraw.
- Entering CADs onto company software system
- Producing Graphics – ideas through to print files.
- Obtaining Internal approvals.
- Obtaining Brand approvals.
- Understanding and applying related FA and League regulations.
- Producing Sales artwork for Customer sign off.
- Producing Production artwork for Supplier manufacture.
- Assisting development involves:-
- Working with Product Development team on design amends.
- Create branding positions.
- Getting Embroidery disks punched.
- Put production artwork pack together for factories.
- Entering BOM details onto company software system.
- Manage schedule for all designers in the team.
- Manage the design department event / activity planner for all ranges.
- Liaising with PD in development stages.
- Lab Dip checking for approval to Merchandisers.
- Sponsor submit checking for approvals to Merchandisers.
- Pantone swatch orders.
- Printer management of servicing and replacement of cartridges and consumables.
Salary: £21000 - £25000
Job Added by Angela Harper Resourcing Ltd
Date Added: 20th May 2011
Closing Date: 20th July 2011
TFN Manchester Careers Day
Wed 12th March 2014
Farah Launches comedy night Just Farah Laugh
Wed 19th March 2014
Future Devices Event 'High Fashion meets High Technology'
Thu 27th March 2014