Jobs in fashion
Graphic Designer - London, South East
VISUAL GRAPHICS & CREATIVE DESIGNER - LONDON- £35K-£38K
An international beauty & skincare company is looking for a passionate creative Visual Graphics & Creative Designer as part of the VM team.
As the Visual Graphics & Creative Designer you will report into the VM Director and support the visual vision for all windows, POS, graphics and interior layout.
If successful you will be responsible for:
- Design final graphics for each campaign for windows, feature tables, POS and additional fixtures throughout the stores.
- Work closely with print vendors, to finalize print materials, paper weights, colour matching, quoting, and ensure timely delivery to stores.
- Coordinate and manage all in-store graphic installations for VM campaigns and additional graphic installs.
- Design and coordinate print of all in-store marketing for new store openings and store refits
- Designs layouts and final graphics to support any in-store events or promotions, this may include flyers, posters, advertisements, mailers, etc…
- Work closely with print vendors, to finalize print materials, etc
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge in Adobe Programs (Specifically Photoshop and Illustrator)
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact email@example.com
Salary: Not specified
Job Added by HGA Group
Date Added: 14th June 2011
Closing Date: 1st August 2011
London: Wearable Technology in Fashion - Really?
Tue 23rd February 2016
That's My Idea! The IP Talk
Wed 24th February 2016
Ethical & Sustainable Sourcing – What does it all mean?
Wed 16th March 2016