Jobs in fashion
Merchandisers - Manchester, North West
Our client is an expanding mens and ladieswear supplier who are currently looking for a Senior Merchandiser to join their rapidly growing team.
The ideal candidate will have 4 to 5 years experience working within a merchandising role.
You will be dealing with offshore factories, suppliers and customers, dealing with every stage of merchandising from design & development, through to costing, factory selection and production from initial order tenders, sampling stage through all sealing stages to final approval .
· Manage the critical path from design meeting stage through to delivery of the product line to customer;
· You will be merchandising, sourcing, costing apparel and accessory products
· To be able to manage, supervise and work alongside the merchandiser/s, designers, qc personnel
· Responsible for product placement and price negotiations, involving oversees travel;
· Working with factories on production scheduling, and production tracking;
· Responsible for achieving quality control targets;
· You will be working alongside our sourcing merchandiser, design team, and merchandisers in product planning and cost engineering new ranges to meet target prices
· You will be responsible for all factory, supplier and customer approvals. You will be constantly monitoring the status of orders placed with factories, tracking and chasing approvals of fabrics, trims, labels and samples.
They are looking for a senior level candidate with a proven track record within a similar role, strong leadership skills, and someone who can hit the ground running! Salary and bonus are dependent on experience with an excellent bonus scheme!Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: £22000 - £25000
Job Added by In Focus Recruitment
Date Added: 21st June 2011
Closing Date: 29th July 2011