Jobs in fashion
PR - Manchester, North West
Creative Marketing Manager
Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for the quality of work produced by the Creative agency and respective creative team and is required to direct both in the production of visual brand communications.
Dimensions of the job:
Responsibilities include managing projects from concept to completion, translating marketing objectives into creative solutions and presenting to marketing managers. To manage the creative agency and creative in- house team, to ensure all photography, graphical and design work is produced to the required standard and within budget.
Graphics and Design Manager & Graphics and Design Executive
Key result Area:
A talented manager of projects and people, you can inspire creativity and enthusiasm in your team, as well as engaging key markets through dynamic visual communications. To deliver highly-creative marketing that communicates a consistent and engaging message directly to target audience. To manage and deliver all graphical and design work to an exceptional creative standard, that is on brand, produced on time and within budget.
• In conjunction with creative agency manage the direction of the ad campaign through undertaking competitor research, formulating of mood boards and liaising internally with design and the European office.
• Develop mainline and kids shoot concepts with third party creative agencies and the creative team and management and discuss concepts with Germany and Canada for approval
• Develop shoot concepts with the Graphics and Design Manager for internally managed flash, denim, footwear, and accessories photoshoots
• Coordinating the photographic shoot, including the casting of the photographers, models, hair and make-up artists, stylists and arrange suitable locations/studios and production liaising internally to gain design and European approval where necessary.
• Gathering information from internal sources i.e. bestsellers, key items in stories to help in the selection of appropriate outfits paying particular attention to the end-use.
• Manage post production with creative agency and in- house team
• Present final layouts for media & Retail, wholesale and international purpose to Marketing managers
• Maintenance of a full and complete filing system.
• Work with creative agency, videographer & in- house creative team on the post production of the video to support the campaign
Creative & Design Development
• Work with in- house creative team to take briefings from management and ascertain that all information required to produce creative work is gained to ensure that the creative process is managed effectively and delivered as required.
• Manage the conceptual brainstorming sessions with Graphics & Design executive & Graphics & Design Manager.
• Present initial creative concepts / ideas to management team for feedback in interim reviews
• Ensure that all creative feedback is adhered to and taken into account
• Ensure that final creative is produced to the brief and is approved by the management team and all work is produced on time and has maximum cut through
• Manage the design and production for all the marketing and Sales marketing materials:
o Brand Advertising
o Trade Advertising
o Look Books
o Press Books
o Retail / Wholesale / Independent Window Packages
o Retail / Wholesale / Independent Promotional Packages
o Exhibition material
o Sales support promotional packs
o Produce any graphic and design work required for exhibitions.
• Communicate the details of all marketing POS to international marketing executive to ensure on-time delivery.
• Conducting extensive research on national and international competitor activity.
• To liaise with printers and production companies to ensure competitive quotes are received.
• Liaising internally to gain design and European approval where necessary.
• Coordinate all copy and style information and brief artworker.
• Creation of the FTP letter.
• Create and manage timing plans with the Marketing Managers.
• To manage creative team workflow from brief to delivery.
• Ensure all jobs are booked into ‘Graphics & Design Calendar’ and report on a weekly basis on timings in the weekly marketing status meetings.
• Formulate a brief per brand, per gender and gain costings and put together a critical path and itinerary for the timely delivery of all marketing and sales tools
• Ensure that International Marketing Manager has approval on any external costs regarding campaign post-production and formulate all costing’s and lead times for the development of the marketing tools; ensuring the timely delivery and budgets are adhered to.
• Indirectly manage cost budget as set by the Manager for each job overseeing.
• Manage Graphics & Design executive & Graphics & Design manager to ensure that all creative work is on brand and can maximise cut through
• Work with internal marketing management teams to ensure that all members are up to date on all current and up-coming tasks on a weekly basis and update in the weekly marketing status meetings
• Ensure that all work produced is produced on time and is on brand.
Experience and Qualifications
• Ideally, have an agency-based creative background and be used to managing external agencies, and team work flow.
• Liaise with creative areas of the business and outside agencies and manage projects to meet agreed timescales and deadlines.
• Ensure that all artwork, proofs and text meet specifications and total accuracy is attained.
• Co-ordinate all creative projects to ensure planned activity meets agreed targets and deadlines.
• Experience in a fast moving deadline orientated environment.
• Be creative, innovative and highly motivated
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally and to operate as part of a team.
• Ability to analyse and interpret data.
• Qualified and experienced in the following:
• Good knowledge of the workings of advertising, marketing and PR.
• An awareness and understanding of the fashion and retail industries.
• An understanding of material costs and time limits. An ability to meet deadlines, flag up issues promptly and report efficiently.
• Strong organizational and planning skills to deliver to frequently tight deadlines. A keen attention to detail.
• Working well alone and in a team, with printers, copywriters, photographers, designers and internal departments.
Outgoing character with outstanding interpersonal skills. Patience, a level head, diplomacy and ability to multi-task.
To Apply for this Role please visit our website: www.bench.co.uk/careers . This will allow you to apply directly online.
Salary: Not specified
Job Added by Lisa Kennery
Date Added: 21st July 2011
Closing Date: 5th August 2011
London: Wearable Technology in Fashion - Really?
Tue 23rd February 2016
That's My Idea! The IP Talk
Wed 24th February 2016
Ethical & Sustainable Sourcing – What does it all mean?
Wed 16th March 2016