Jobs in fashion
Stock Control - Manchester, North West
As a fast growing fashion BRAND in the UK, Glamorous is constantly striving to drive our business forward and be at the cutting edge of fashion, life and talent. With International expansion and constant UK growth, Glamorous is evolving at a phenomenal rate. Therefore we are on the lookout for driven and entrepreneurial people to join our ever expanding and extremely exciting company. At the core of our business lies passion, for the industry, the company and the people. If you want to be part of Glamorous, we currently have a vacancy for an Operations Manager.
The Operations Manager will support the warehouse in ensuring the smooth day to day running of the outbound and stock maintenance functions.
You will be heavily involved in project work to improve processes and introduce new ways of working.
• Experience of working in or with a warehouse operation, preferably within a direct fulfilment environment and ideally experience within a Head Office environment
• Experience of working with a WMS preferably Red Prairie
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills and an ability to interact at different levels
• Flexible approach
• Capable of providing fast and accurate information
• Excellent skills at working within a team
• Previous experience of process review or process training
• Fashion retail experience
• Understanding or experience of merchandising function
Salary: Not specified
Job Added by Kacoo Fashion
Date Added: 31st October 2011
Closing Date: 1st February 2012