Jobs in fashion
- London, London (United Kingdom)
Office Manager - Private Members Boutique
Up to £28,000
This Luxury Private Members Boutique sells ladies RTW, accessories and footwear from International brands, many of which are exclusive to them in the UK. They offer an unparalleled level of service giving clients a complete one-on-one experience. They are looking for an Office Manager for their Mayfair showroom.
Office Manager – The Candidate:
• A quick learner with attention to detail, able to take ownership of role and responsibilities.
• Be able to delegate to a junior.
• IT literate – experience with excel, Photoshop.
• HR experience managing holiday entitlement.
• Understand and reporting on sell through, margins.
• To be presentable and with strong verbal / written communication skills.
• Fluency in another language is desirable but not necessary.
• Will be an existing Office Manager or in a similar administrative role.
Office Manager - The Role:
• Responsibility for stock management, including checking confirmations against orders and creating products on the stock management system.
• Managing re-orders of stock.
• Liaising with the Members’ Relations Manager to operate as an efficient team to ensure the new arrivals and re-orders are efficiently sold to customers.
• Making payments to suppliers and overseas.
• Managing paperwork of invoices, order confirmations, deposits, credit notes etc.
• Responsible for PAYE system, producing pay slips.
• Responsible for filing quarterly VAT return and generating quarterly management accounts.
• Managing the office space – ensuring it is kept tidy and organised, stationery and packaging supplies are monitored.
• To liaise with PR agents and Designers direct regarding samples and confirmations of orders.
• To deal with existing concessionaires regarding invoicing and stock control.
Office Manager – The Package:
• Salary up to £28k + benefits
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity as an Office Manager in London in more detail, please apply with your CV immediately.
Due to the extremely high volume of applicants for this role we will only be able to contact successful candidates.
Salary: Not specified
Job Added by Four Seasons Recruitment
Date Added: 9th November 2011
Closing Date: 7th December 2011