Jobs in fashion
Merchandisers - Manchester, North West
Experts in their field, my client is a leading UK retailer of branded street style and own label fast fashion. Their official stockists include top global brands and 1000’s of exculsive styles. They have an impressive one billion pound turnover with exciting expansion plans ahead.
Due to continued expansion they have an exclusive opportunity for a merchandiser to join their team.
Merchandiser – The Role
• Create weekly phased plans by category for sales, margin, stock and markdown, taking traded history and planned future events into consideration
• Crate a range plan at grade level which satisfies strategic and space requirements.
• Thorough weekly re-forecasting of the WSSI and trading proposals, ensure that in season activity maximises profitability whilst maintaining efficient controls of stock.
• Review, propose and cost markdown events and promotional activity, calculating the effect on margin and profit.
• Effectively manage and motivate merchandising team through development and appraisals, ensuring that they understand their contribution towards company goals.
Merchandiser – The Candidate
You will have experience of working at a merchandising level for a fashion retailer or alternatively be an ambitious merchandiser looking for their next step up the ladder.
Merchandiser – The Package
Salary is dependent on experience.
Please apply today if you would like the opportunity to be a part of one of the UK’s leading retailers
Salary: £35000 - £50000
Job Added by Jacqui Sandhu
Date Added: 17th November 2011
Closing Date: 2nd January 2012
Members Event: Manchesters Annual TechMedia Festival
Thu 7th May 2015
Childsplay Clothing Manchester Fashion Week
Tue 26th May 2015
Moving Fast: The Mobile Market
Wed 27th May 2015